Thursday, November 30, 2006

Baby it's cold outside.

Boy it has sure turned cold here lately. It seems like we had about 2 or 3 weeks of fall then it jumped right into winter. It got into the high 20's last night and there was frost on the ground when I went out to my car this morning. When I was a kid, I remember frost as being something fun to play around in. Nowadays, it is just another reason for my bones to hurt - lol. At least when it is so cold outside it keeps the fog away.

Speaking of cold, I think I am getting one. My throat has been sore for the last few days and now my head hurts and my ears are getting a little plugged up. And my nose is all stuffy. I hate getting colds. But at least I don't have pneumonia like my brother has. Still, I feel like crap and wish I was home in my warm bed instead of freezing here at work. Why's it gotta be so cold in here???

All this coldness has given me a cold heart, too. I am not thrilled about Christmas coming up. I am not in the celebrating mood. It just won't be the same this year without my grandma. We have always had Christmas with my grandma, it seems. And to have it without her just seems wrong. And sad. I feel a little disillusioned and down about the whole holidays thing right now. But maybe that's just because I have a headache and am mad about that - lol.

No comments:

Terror Alert
Level

Click to Email me

(click on the envelope to email me)

adopt your own virtual pet!

adopt your own virtual pet!

online

well, have you?

pretty please?

Template Design By: Free Blogger Skins Blog Template modified using cu products by the following designers: Pixels and Ice Cream, Ashalee Wall, Bannerwoman, Chris Scrap, Kimb's Designs, Delicious Scraps, Cindy Doerksen, ACM Designz, Lolotte, Scrappin Cop, Julia Fialho, Thaty Borges, DigiWeb Studio, Teresa Taylor, TMS, One Scrappy Mom, Mitia Assef, Mercas Designs, DigiDesign Resort. Thanks!

Powered by Blogger