Monday, November 27, 2006

No more turkey!!!

Well, another Thanksgiving has come and gone, leaving behind it masses of turkey bones and leftovers for days and days. It also left me with a little indigestion, but what can you expect when you have what seems like 10 pounds of food on your plate? There is a reason why Thanksgiving comes once a year. If it came any more than that, we would have all died of overeating by now.

My mom is so turkeyed out that she said she is going to make spaghetti for Christmas. Yep. Spaghetti. I don't mind. I think if I have one more bite of turkey, I will start to sprout wings and a beak.

We didn't do much for Turkey Day. We just sat around, ate turkey and watched football....well, we kinda flipped between football and James Bond ("We" = "my dad" - he was the one with the remote). The next day, I ventured out into the dangerous world of shopping. I didn't go til around 6 pm, and by then, all the crazy earlybirds had shopped themselves out, leaving me parking spots and elbow room in the stores. I simply can't deal with crowded malls and parking lots any more. I have no patience.

My folks already gave me my Christmas presents. Yeah, I know it is early, but hey, I like presents! hehe. They gave me a portable DVD player and a photo printer for my digital camera, and a cool Atari thing you hook up to the tv and play. It's like totally retro, dude! It even has the old-style Atari joysticks.

Sadly, the photo printer wasn't compatible with my camera so I took it back to Target and exchanged it for one of those all-in-one copier/printer/scanner deals that can also print photos. I finally got it hooked up (after fighting with tangled cords and dust - oh man, the dust!). And after seeing how dusty it was under the desk, I proceeded to dust the rest of my room....then the bathroom....then the living room. All of that seems normal enough, but when you tell people that you were up til 3 am dusting and cleaning, they start to look at you a little funny. I never said I was normal though.

No comments:

Terror Alert
Level

Click to Email me

(click on the envelope to email me)

adopt your own virtual pet!

adopt your own virtual pet!

online

well, have you?

pretty please?

Template Design By: Free Blogger Skins Blog Template modified using cu products by the following designers: Pixels and Ice Cream, Ashalee Wall, Bannerwoman, Chris Scrap, Kimb's Designs, Delicious Scraps, Cindy Doerksen, ACM Designz, Lolotte, Scrappin Cop, Julia Fialho, Thaty Borges, DigiWeb Studio, Teresa Taylor, TMS, One Scrappy Mom, Mitia Assef, Mercas Designs, DigiDesign Resort. Thanks!

Powered by Blogger