Thursday, March 24, 2005

American Mess-Up

Well, after a day-long delay, this week's American Idol loser was voted off...and, as I previously predicted, it was Mikalah. I think she knew she was going home. Granted, these people all sing a million times better than I do, but she really was not up to par with the other competitors. The bottom 3 were: Nadia, Mikalah and Anthony. It surprised me that Nadia was in the bottom 3. Maybe this will be a wake-up call to her to get her ass in gear! I really like Nadia. But she better sing better next time. The competition is getting tighter and the songs are getting better. I predict that the final 3 will be Anwar, Bo and Carrie. I am being bold by choosing Carrie, because she has been kind of on and off, but in the end, her amazing voice and sweet personality will probably win a lot of voters over. We'll see how good of a prediction that is in the weeks to come - lol.

No comments:

Terror Alert
Level

Click to Email me

(click on the envelope to email me)

adopt your own virtual pet!

adopt your own virtual pet!

online

well, have you?

pretty please?

Template Design By: Free Blogger Skins Blog Template modified using cu products by the following designers: Pixels and Ice Cream, Ashalee Wall, Bannerwoman, Chris Scrap, Kimb's Designs, Delicious Scraps, Cindy Doerksen, ACM Designz, Lolotte, Scrappin Cop, Julia Fialho, Thaty Borges, DigiWeb Studio, Teresa Taylor, TMS, One Scrappy Mom, Mitia Assef, Mercas Designs, DigiDesign Resort. Thanks!

Powered by Blogger