Tuesday, March 22, 2005

Gasoutrageous!

What is up with these gas prices??? On my way to work today, I noticed that regular gasoline was at $2.29 a gallon (I checked http://bakersfieldgasprices.com/ today and the cheapest in town was $2.25 a gallon for regular gas). At this rate, it will be $3.00 a gallon before long. And for all those people who just HAVE to get the supreme, you guys will definitely be looking into some regular gas pretty soon. Gas is way too expensive. I remember the good old days when it was 99 cents a gallon. More recently, it got down to about $1.99 a gallon and I thought that that was a great deal. Geez. Maybe I should look into buying a horse.








yep - that horse is looking pretty good about now.

No comments:

Terror Alert
Level

Click to Email me

(click on the envelope to email me)

adopt your own virtual pet!

adopt your own virtual pet!

online

well, have you?

pretty please?

Template Design By: Free Blogger Skins Blog Template modified using cu products by the following designers: Pixels and Ice Cream, Ashalee Wall, Bannerwoman, Chris Scrap, Kimb's Designs, Delicious Scraps, Cindy Doerksen, ACM Designz, Lolotte, Scrappin Cop, Julia Fialho, Thaty Borges, DigiWeb Studio, Teresa Taylor, TMS, One Scrappy Mom, Mitia Assef, Mercas Designs, DigiDesign Resort. Thanks!

Powered by Blogger