Tuesday, March 22, 2005

Idol Tuesday

Tonight's American Idol was pretty good, actually. Strong performances were given by Carrie, Nikko, Bo and Jessica. I liked Jessica's performance ( a rendition of "Total Eclipse of The Heart") the best. She rocked! I was disppointed in Nadia and Constantine though, who have been strong performers in the past. They turned in only lukewarm performances. Not terrible, but nothing exciting. I liked Anwar, as well, but he was not as good as he has been. I just love his voice though, and he really can do no wrong in my ears. Of all the performances, Mikalah's was the weakest. I think she will be voted off this time around (and deservingly so). I was glad Nikko got back into it. He was actually really good tonight. I hope he stays around for a while.

I got myself a digital camera tonite, a Kodak EasyShare DX7630 and a 512 MB memory card. It is awesome. I can't wait to take a whole slew of pictures!!!



Awesome, huh!! I love taking pictures! If I had it my way, I would have converted my bathroom into a darkroom, but, sadly, the need to pee is more important than photo developing. Damned Mother Nature! The battery is charging right now, so by tomorrow, I will be digital camera ready. Watch out everyone....crazy woman armed with camera is on the loose!

No comments:

Terror Alert
Level

Click to Email me

(click on the envelope to email me)

adopt your own virtual pet!

adopt your own virtual pet!

online

well, have you?

pretty please?

Template Design By: Free Blogger Skins Blog Template modified using cu products by the following designers: Pixels and Ice Cream, Ashalee Wall, Bannerwoman, Chris Scrap, Kimb's Designs, Delicious Scraps, Cindy Doerksen, ACM Designz, Lolotte, Scrappin Cop, Julia Fialho, Thaty Borges, DigiWeb Studio, Teresa Taylor, TMS, One Scrappy Mom, Mitia Assef, Mercas Designs, DigiDesign Resort. Thanks!

Powered by Blogger