Sunday, March 20, 2005

My weekend

I had a great weekend. I went to see The Ring Two on Saturday. It was pretty good. Not quite as good as the first, but had the same creepy quality to it, and it did tie up some loose ends from the first Ring movie. In this movie, Samara comes back and possesses poor little Aidan (as if the kid didn't get enough torment in the first movie!), and it is up to his mom, Rachel, to find out how to get rid of Samara once and for all. This movie tells us where Samara came from, and more about how the curse of the tape works. I won't go into any more detail about it, because I don't wanna give too much away. I did like it, and would recommend it for horror movie fans.



Besides seeing a good movie, I also got to go out to eat, went to Dewar's for a chocolate malt and caramel chew candies (YUMMM) and went bowling at Regency Lanes.I sucked on the first game (only got a 98) and then I came back in the second game and got a 140. I even beat Chris by 4 pins on the second game (he did royally whip me in the first game tho - lol). I had fun, even though I sucked ! Regency Lanes has revamped their place and now they have these big tables to put all your stuff on and new screens that show little cartoons when you get a strike, spare, split or gutter ball. I didn't see too many strike cartoons, but in the second game, I saw a lot of spare ones - hehe.




It was supposed to rain on Saturday, but it didn't rain a whole lot, which was nice, because we had a lot of rain already. We need a break from the wet weather!!! It is Monday tomorrow, which sucks. At least it is a 4-day work week this week, which means that I have a 3-day weekend coming up - YEAH baby! YEAH! lol Hope the week goes by fast!

No comments:

Terror Alert
Level

Click to Email me

(click on the envelope to email me)

adopt your own virtual pet!

adopt your own virtual pet!

online

well, have you?

pretty please?

Template Design By: Free Blogger Skins Blog Template modified using cu products by the following designers: Pixels and Ice Cream, Ashalee Wall, Bannerwoman, Chris Scrap, Kimb's Designs, Delicious Scraps, Cindy Doerksen, ACM Designz, Lolotte, Scrappin Cop, Julia Fialho, Thaty Borges, DigiWeb Studio, Teresa Taylor, TMS, One Scrappy Mom, Mitia Assef, Mercas Designs, DigiDesign Resort. Thanks!

Powered by Blogger