Monday, June 06, 2005

Monday...ugh

I am so tired. I slept pretty good last nite. Even went to bed early (if you call 11:30 early - lol). I took a sleeping pill last nite to ensure that I would get a good nite's sleep, so what's the dealio? I took a bit of a nap at lunch time, opting for rest instead of food. Don't know if that was a good idea or not. I caught a bit of insomia this weekend. I didn't go to bed Thursday nite til about 3:30 am...then Friday, I went to bed around 4 am, and Saturday I went to bed around 5 am. Maybe that is why I am so sleepy - lol. Waking up at 6:30 this morning was not easy.

I didn't do much this weekend. I did go to the grocery store on Saturday, which I HATE doing. But it wasn't so bad, because it wasn't that busy. I spent nearly $80 for what seemed like not a whole lot of stuff. Figures. I did color my hair this weekend. It was necessary. I was getting way too many gray hairs. If there is one thing that I am vain about, it is my hair. I don't like seeing those gray hairs. They remind me of how old I am getting - hehe.

I rewatched Napoleon Dynamite last nite. I have to tell you, that movie is as funny as hell! I was busting up when Napoleon was doing his boogie after Pedro's speech. That white boy can move! Equally funny is this picture I came across on the internet.



This is some of the cast of the movie... from left to right, we have Pedro (Efran Ramirez), Kip (Aaron Ruell), Uncle Rico (Jon Gries), Napoleon (Jon Heder), and the screenwriter/director, Jarod Hess. Now, compare that picture to this one....


That is, from left to right, Uncle Rico, Napoleon, and Kip. They look so much different in real life. How funny.



Vote for Pedro!

Anyway, not much happened this weekend. It was another lazy-ass weekend, but that's ok. I kinda like it that way once in a while. The weather has actually cooled down a bit. It is only supposed to be in the high 70s - 80's this week....until Saturday when it is supposed to be 90. I am not quite ready for all the 100 degree days just yet...and neither are my plants!

No comments:

Terror Alert
Level

Click to Email me

(click on the envelope to email me)

adopt your own virtual pet!

adopt your own virtual pet!

online

well, have you?

pretty please?

Template Design By: Free Blogger Skins Blog Template modified using cu products by the following designers: Pixels and Ice Cream, Ashalee Wall, Bannerwoman, Chris Scrap, Kimb's Designs, Delicious Scraps, Cindy Doerksen, ACM Designz, Lolotte, Scrappin Cop, Julia Fialho, Thaty Borges, DigiWeb Studio, Teresa Taylor, TMS, One Scrappy Mom, Mitia Assef, Mercas Designs, DigiDesign Resort. Thanks!

Powered by Blogger