Thursday, June 09, 2005

Some things I hate...

  • I hate it when I am in an elevator, and the elevator stops and the door opens and there is someone standing directly in front of me. Instead of moving aside to make room for me to get out, he/she tries to push me aside to get into the elevator. I guess they're afraid the elevator will "take off" without them. Ugh!

  • I hate it when I am the next person in a long line at a store and a new cashier walks to his/her register and calls for the "next person in line" (which is ME), and a person 2 persons behind me goes over to that register. Apparently, the word "next" takes on a new meaning while standing in lines. Ugh!

  • I hate it when I am driving through a parking lot and there are people walking smack dab in the middle of the lane, and they seem completely oblivious to anyone and everything, and totally unaware that the lane is wide enough for them to walk on the side so cars can get by them. Ugh!

  • I hate it when I am walking down the aisles at work (which are pretty narrow), and see up ahead that a group of 3 or more people have congregated in the aisle to talk, knowing full well that they won't move an inch to make room for me to walk by. I always have to say "excuse me" and HOPE they actually move. Ugh!

  • I hate it when I am all comfy and cozy sitting on my couch at home, eating a snack and watching CSI (or some other good show) and the phone rings, and it is a telemarketer asking me if I want to change my phone service or some other crap like that. Why do they always have to interrupt me when I am comfy? Ugh!

  • I hate it when I am sound asleep, and then wake up in the middle of the night, only to hear my neighbor's crappy music booming through my walls. Why does he have to pick 3 am to listen to his loud music instead of when I am at work? Ugh!
  • No comments:

    Terror Alert
Level

    Click to Email me

    (click on the envelope to email me)

    adopt your own virtual pet!

    adopt your own virtual pet!

    online

    well, have you?

    pretty please?

    Template Design By: Free Blogger Skins Blog Template modified using cu products by the following designers: Pixels and Ice Cream, Ashalee Wall, Bannerwoman, Chris Scrap, Kimb's Designs, Delicious Scraps, Cindy Doerksen, ACM Designz, Lolotte, Scrappin Cop, Julia Fialho, Thaty Borges, DigiWeb Studio, Teresa Taylor, TMS, One Scrappy Mom, Mitia Assef, Mercas Designs, DigiDesign Resort. Thanks!

    Powered by Blogger