Sunday, June 05, 2005

Non-profound thoughts

I was thinking today about vegetarians. Some of them eat veggies for health reasons...ok, fine. But others eat veggies because they don't want to eat any living thing. Well, veggies live, too. They are living things just like animals. And who is to say that they don't feel anything....hmm...I get tired of these PETA people telling us to not eat animals because of "moral reasons." I eat meat and I am not going to stop eating it just because some people tell me to. It is not a crime. I am not being immoral because I have an occasional burger. Some of the PETA people go way too far, even acting militant. I hate it when people take things to the extreme just because they feel they HAVE to. Abortion opposers bombing abortion clinics...PETA people throwing blood on fur coats...It is not right. I think people should start a PETV group...People for the Ethical Treatment of Vegetables, too. I don't see anyone representing the veggies.

No comments:

Terror Alert
Level

Click to Email me

(click on the envelope to email me)

adopt your own virtual pet!

adopt your own virtual pet!

online

well, have you?

pretty please?

Template Design By: Free Blogger Skins Blog Template modified using cu products by the following designers: Pixels and Ice Cream, Ashalee Wall, Bannerwoman, Chris Scrap, Kimb's Designs, Delicious Scraps, Cindy Doerksen, ACM Designz, Lolotte, Scrappin Cop, Julia Fialho, Thaty Borges, DigiWeb Studio, Teresa Taylor, TMS, One Scrappy Mom, Mitia Assef, Mercas Designs, DigiDesign Resort. Thanks!

Powered by Blogger