Saturday, January 14, 2006

It is raining....

Well, today it is raining, so no trip to big Sur this weekend. Maybe next week...or the week after - lol.

I actually got up at 5 am yesterday and worked some overtime. It was soooo foggy in the morning. I could barely see 10 feet in front of me in some parts of the drive to work. While I hate waking up that early ( I mean HATE), I actually was pretty wide awake and not even sleepy. And I actually worked! I know...What a concept! I guess I can be motivated sometimes. Maybe I am not THAT jaded...yet.

I got the weirdest email today. This is what it said...

hello

i wish i knew that you are ok i have not heard from you and
i didnt mind calling you so it didnt cost you any money...Kimberely
are you told not to talk to me? I dont know what i have done
but your dad thinks i am a lunatic so mabe that is why


love Jennifer


p.s. i guess in some weird way i am nutty but i still have me and god has been good to me. My social security stsarted and i bought me a new refrigerator and a sectional that is so comfortable.
Funny, huh. I have no idea who this person is. I think she may have gotten the wrong email address. lol. It did make me laugh this morning.

No comments:

Terror Alert
Level

Click to Email me

(click on the envelope to email me)

adopt your own virtual pet!

adopt your own virtual pet!

online

well, have you?

pretty please?

Template Design By: Free Blogger Skins Blog Template modified using cu products by the following designers: Pixels and Ice Cream, Ashalee Wall, Bannerwoman, Chris Scrap, Kimb's Designs, Delicious Scraps, Cindy Doerksen, ACM Designz, Lolotte, Scrappin Cop, Julia Fialho, Thaty Borges, DigiWeb Studio, Teresa Taylor, TMS, One Scrappy Mom, Mitia Assef, Mercas Designs, DigiDesign Resort. Thanks!

Powered by Blogger