Monday, January 30, 2006

Monday's can bite me

Monday should be a 4-letter word. I hate Mondays. You know why? Because it means that the work week has just begun. It means getting up at 6:30 am everyday and driving to work. It means not getting home until dark. It means having to sit at my desk waiting for my clients to show up. I already have a no-show and the day has just begun. Grrrrr.

I also have a doctor's appointment this afternoon, and that is no fun. On the plus side, if there can be a plus to a doctor's appointment, I get to go home early from work since my appointment is at 2:10 pm. But who knows. I may be stuck in the waiting room for an hour like I usually am. Then I have to go to the lab for a blood test which entails more waiting. More grrrrr.

I still have a headache and my downstairs neighbors were still being noisy til after 11 pm last night. Do those people ever sleep??? I guess not. I don't know what they do. They are like vampires. They only come out at night and then sleep all day. I doubt if any of them have jobs.

I watched this Japanese movie last night called Ringu 0. It is the prequel to Ringu (the Japanese version of The Ring). It was pretty decent. Not scary really. It offered more background on Sadako (Samara in The Ring) and how she became the evil spirit in the Ring movies. I almost felt sorry for Sadako. She was so shy and just wanted to be accepted. But there was a dark side to her, and soon people start dying. Anyway, I am not a spoiler on movies, so that is all I am gonna say about that one.

I got 2 more DVD's at Blockbuster (their 3 for $25 sales on their used DVDs are great - hehe)....I Heart Huckabees and High Tension (another horror movie). I plan on watching High Tension tonight - another scary movie night for me...what a fitting end to a Monday.

No comments:

Terror Alert
Level

Click to Email me

(click on the envelope to email me)

adopt your own virtual pet!

adopt your own virtual pet!

online

well, have you?

pretty please?

Template Design By: Free Blogger Skins Blog Template modified using cu products by the following designers: Pixels and Ice Cream, Ashalee Wall, Bannerwoman, Chris Scrap, Kimb's Designs, Delicious Scraps, Cindy Doerksen, ACM Designz, Lolotte, Scrappin Cop, Julia Fialho, Thaty Borges, DigiWeb Studio, Teresa Taylor, TMS, One Scrappy Mom, Mitia Assef, Mercas Designs, DigiDesign Resort. Thanks!

Powered by Blogger