Friday, February 03, 2006

Motivated to be unmotivated

It is finally Friday and I am finally feeling motivated...motivated to sleep in, that is. No, I am not motivated to do work. That would be a sure sign of sickness (like my use of alliteration there?) I do have to do my taxes this weekend and perhaps clean up my closet - something which I have been meaning to do for weeks. I just haven't been THAT motivated.

I actually came to work this morning at 6:30, which meant that I had to get my ass out of bed at 5:30, which is just an ungodly hour for me. I don't know how people can drag their asses out of bed at 4 or 5 am everyday. I could never be motivated enough to do that. Hell, on the weekends, sometimes I don't even go to bed til 4 am - lol.

This weekend should be a nice weekend at home all to myself. My folks are going to visit my grandmother on Saturday, and I would go with them, but they aren't coming back til Monday or Tuesday, and I have to work (and they are already taking 2 cars and there is not enough room to park mine there, too ) I plan on going to visit her soon though. Maybe next weekend.

I had a serious case of road rage yesterday at lunch time. I was sitting in my little left turn lane, waiting for the light to turn green...la la la...humming along to the radio, all in a good mood and everything, despite being hungry as heck. My light turned green and I went to flip a u-turn to go to Los Tacos. Well this woman who was to the left of me, wanting to turn right on a red light, just goes without even stopping on the red light (didn't stop, but she, as Cher said in Clueless, 'totally paused'), and nearly hits me. As if that didn't piss me off enough, she has the balls to LAUGH about it. Yes, she was cackling like a witch over there in her SUV. Bitch!!! I was pissed. She nearly hits me and laughs. GRRRRRRRRRRR! I wanted to smack her upside her yuppie head.But I refrained. My hunger was too great and Los Tacos was beckoning me, which was good for Ms SUV.

Another thing that pissed me off even more than the cackling SUV woman who can't drive, was something that happened at work the other day. Now, first off, I am the kind of person that when I am getting on the elevator, I always look to see if someone else is coming so that I can hold the elevator for them. I am just nice, I guess (well, at least about that - I have no niceness in me for Ms SUV!) Well, I was waiting for the elevator and this lady comes up behind me and is waiting for it too. Well, when the door opens, she hurries in and pushes the button to go down, which starts the elevator doors to close. Now, I hadn't even gotten in the damned thing yet and she is already ready to close the doors on me. Excuuuuse me! I was waiting for the elevator first and this beeeeeeeyach is trying to go without me. How freakin' rude. When I got in, I looked at her and she just kinda gave me this weird look back, and we went downstairs and then she got off and hurried out the door. Either she was in a big ass hurry or she was just a rude-ass bitch. Or maybe both.

Anyway, I am ready for this day to be over. It is only 9 am and I still have 6 hours left in this day. Ugh. I want to go home!

No comments:

Terror Alert
Level

Click to Email me

(click on the envelope to email me)

adopt your own virtual pet!

adopt your own virtual pet!

online

well, have you?

pretty please?

Template Design By: Free Blogger Skins Blog Template modified using cu products by the following designers: Pixels and Ice Cream, Ashalee Wall, Bannerwoman, Chris Scrap, Kimb's Designs, Delicious Scraps, Cindy Doerksen, ACM Designz, Lolotte, Scrappin Cop, Julia Fialho, Thaty Borges, DigiWeb Studio, Teresa Taylor, TMS, One Scrappy Mom, Mitia Assef, Mercas Designs, DigiDesign Resort. Thanks!

Powered by Blogger