Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Stuff, stuff and more stuff

Well, my ordeal at the doctor ended up not really being an ordeal after all. I just had to go back to get a referral for the opthamologist, and I will have to go back every 6 months. The thing that pissed me off was that I had to go to the lab downstairs from the office to get a blood test (as usual). Ok, let me rephrase that. It wasn't that I had to get a blood test that pissed me off. It was the fact that I had to sit there for almost an hour and wait for them to call me that pissed me off. I guess they had called me once before but I swear I never heard the name "Kimberly" being called. What I did hear was a "Lorene" and a "Danielle" being called, neither which are my names. So, I had to go back in an re-sign in and wait again. Grrrr. Then when the lady took my blood, it freakin' hurt! It usually doesn't hurt when I get it done at the other doctor's office. But it sure hurt like hell this time. More GRRRR.

On the plus side, while I was in the doctor's office I got to flip through a Sports Illustrated magazine, whose cover was graciously decorated with a lovely photo of Matt Leinart. Ahhhhhhhh....lol.

Speaking of hotties, my celebrity crush, Jake Gyllenhaal was nominated for an Oscar. Oh happy day.

Well, my 8:00 appointment did not show up this morning, and my 11:00 appointment from yesterday apparently showed up after 2 pm yesterday when I was at the doctor's office. We have a schedule to keep here, people! Grrrrr.......I hate it when they no-show or come in late.
I am hungry. I didn't eat breakfast or lunch yesterday, opting instead to get something to eat after my doctor appointment. Little did I know that it wouldn't be til after 4 that I would be getting out of there. By then, I was starving! I got a tuna sandwich from Togo's and ate the whole damned thing. Then, later in the evening, after I had digested my dinner, I watched Ringu 2. It wasn't as scary at Ringu, but it was pretty good. It explained just how those images ended up on the videotape (in The Ring). Freaky stuff.

Tonight is American Idol night. And then after, Supernatural. Oh, and Mythbusters and Dirty Jobs are on tonight, too. Oh happy, happy day.

No comments:

Terror Alert
Level

Click to Email me

(click on the envelope to email me)

adopt your own virtual pet!

adopt your own virtual pet!

online

well, have you?

pretty please?

Template Design By: Free Blogger Skins Blog Template modified using cu products by the following designers: Pixels and Ice Cream, Ashalee Wall, Bannerwoman, Chris Scrap, Kimb's Designs, Delicious Scraps, Cindy Doerksen, ACM Designz, Lolotte, Scrappin Cop, Julia Fialho, Thaty Borges, DigiWeb Studio, Teresa Taylor, TMS, One Scrappy Mom, Mitia Assef, Mercas Designs, DigiDesign Resort. Thanks!

Powered by Blogger