Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Rhonette, Hot Tamales and road raging...

I think it is safe to take out my earplugs now. Last night's episode of American Idol is over, yet it is still ringing in my head. There were some good performances...the National Guard man who did "Let's Get It On" and danced with Paula was pretty good, as were the blond girl whose mom left when she was 2 and is now living with her grandfather and the girl who lived in 42 foster homes over her life...they were great. But that last chick, Rhonette (I will never forget her name) was terrible! Then she had the audacity to blast all the judges for giving her the boot. Hell, if I had been there, I woulda kicked her ass. First off, she dresses like Lil Kim (looked like her, too, kind of) and expects people to respect her. I kept waiting for her top to fall down. That thing looked like it was holding on for dear life. Next, she storms off cussing like a little kid. Yeah, that's the way to get some respect. NOT!

Then there were the unintentionally comedic performances. Like that skinny white Michael Jackson wannabe and that dude who supposedly used Randy and Paula's American Idol DVD to learn how to sing ...oh my gosh. If that is what listening to that DVD does to you, then keep it far away from me! Then there was that dude that Simon said looked like The Incredible Hulk's wife...and you know what??? HE DID!!!! I was laughing my ass off! Simon may be harsh, but goshdarnit, it is the truth.

Anyway, I finally put my Christmas tree and decorations away. Finally. It only took me a month - lol. Yes, I am that lazy. I like putting decorations up...I just hate taking them down. My living room looks so bare without my tree in there...poor room.

On a side note, aren't crossing guards supposed to be outside helping kids to cross the street in the morning? That is what I always thought they were supposed to do. Well, then how come I never see this crossing guard near my house actually outside? I always see him inside his car, even when there are kids around. Hmmm.....Could he be slacking? I think so.

I love Hot Tamales...No, there's no point to this...just thought I would let everyone know.

I had a road raging incident this morning...yes, I am back to my old self. I was driving down the road, minding my own business, when this asshole comes out of nowhere and cuts me off. Apparently, he was in the far left lane then suddenly decided that he wanted to turn right, so he cuts across the lanes and right in front of me. And no, there was no one behind me. He could have easily pulled in behind me, but NOOOO. He had to choose to cut in front of me, almost giving me a heart attack. GRRRRR!! I honked my horn at him and flipped him the bird. I hope he gets a speeding ticket someday...I hope.

I got a phone call from my next client saying he was gonna be late. That is why I had time to blog this morning. He should be here soon, so I gots to go back to work.

Ain't work a bitch?

No comments:

Terror Alert
Level

Click to Email me

(click on the envelope to email me)

adopt your own virtual pet!

adopt your own virtual pet!

online

well, have you?

pretty please?

Template Design By: Free Blogger Skins Blog Template modified using cu products by the following designers: Pixels and Ice Cream, Ashalee Wall, Bannerwoman, Chris Scrap, Kimb's Designs, Delicious Scraps, Cindy Doerksen, ACM Designz, Lolotte, Scrappin Cop, Julia Fialho, Thaty Borges, DigiWeb Studio, Teresa Taylor, TMS, One Scrappy Mom, Mitia Assef, Mercas Designs, DigiDesign Resort. Thanks!

Powered by Blogger