Monday, February 13, 2006

Funny Stuff From Dave Barry

"The first time I tried skiing was in 1964 at a ski area in southern New York state, where much of the time, instead of snow, you ski on frozen mud (or are we say in ski-area terminology, 'excellent conditions'). I went with my friend Lanny Watts, who knew how to ski, and who - after watching me fall down repeatedly while I was still in the parking lot - decided that the best way for me to learn would be to go straight to the top of the mountain and see what happened. What happened was, I slid off the chairlift and went back down the mountain very fast. By 'very fast' I mean that, because of the Theory of Relativity, after a few seconds I had traveled back in time back to 1963 and was still picking up speed when I penetrated deep into the woods. In fact, one of those trees later bore my child."

No comments:

Terror Alert
Level

Click to Email me

(click on the envelope to email me)

adopt your own virtual pet!

adopt your own virtual pet!

online

well, have you?

pretty please?

Template Design By: Free Blogger Skins Blog Template modified using cu products by the following designers: Pixels and Ice Cream, Ashalee Wall, Bannerwoman, Chris Scrap, Kimb's Designs, Delicious Scraps, Cindy Doerksen, ACM Designz, Lolotte, Scrappin Cop, Julia Fialho, Thaty Borges, DigiWeb Studio, Teresa Taylor, TMS, One Scrappy Mom, Mitia Assef, Mercas Designs, DigiDesign Resort. Thanks!

Powered by Blogger