Thursday, February 16, 2006

Headaches can kiss my sweet as*

I hate headaches. I hate them. I hate them. I hate them.

And, yet, I still keep getting them. They seem to love me.

I am getting a migraine. Grrrr... And I am at work...more grrrrr. And, yes, I am writing a blog when I should be working....what are you gonna do about it - hehe.

I was so very happy that the twins got "uninvited" from American Idol. So verrrrrrrry happy. I was happy, happy, happy! But I was pissed that that woman, Brenna, got through. What a whiney beeeyach! Someone needs to smack her, too.

Ace and Paris and Lisa and Heather and Elliot and Robert all made it thru, making me additionally happy....happy enough to forget whiney-ass Brenna made it.

I hope this Advil kicks in soon. It is the 2nd one I have taken. I have to drive to my grandma's after work and driving 2 hours with a freakin' headache is no fun. It makes me one grumpy gus.

I won't be blogging for a few days cuz I will be out of town. Adios!

No comments:

Terror Alert
Level

Click to Email me

(click on the envelope to email me)

adopt your own virtual pet!

adopt your own virtual pet!

online

well, have you?

pretty please?

Template Design By: Free Blogger Skins Blog Template modified using cu products by the following designers: Pixels and Ice Cream, Ashalee Wall, Bannerwoman, Chris Scrap, Kimb's Designs, Delicious Scraps, Cindy Doerksen, ACM Designz, Lolotte, Scrappin Cop, Julia Fialho, Thaty Borges, DigiWeb Studio, Teresa Taylor, TMS, One Scrappy Mom, Mitia Assef, Mercas Designs, DigiDesign Resort. Thanks!

Powered by Blogger