Monday, February 06, 2006

There outta be a law against Mondays

I don't know how many times I have said this, but I am sure it is a lot.... I hate Mondays. I just hate 'em. I am sleepy. I am cranky. I am even a bit dizzy... dizzy not ditsy. My head hurts. I want to go home.

Yes, I am complaining. And, no, I am not apologizing for it :P

I did manage to clean my closet over the weekend and fix the bar in my closet that came crashing down a few weeks ago. I had to go to Lowe's to get a new bracket and screws and pulled out my trusty cordless drill and fixed the damned thing. I even found some comfortable shoes on sale at Mervyn's (my feet are so happy - hehe). I also cleaned the kitchen and the bathroom and even vaccuumed. I am so proud of myself. - lol.

My mom called me yesterday and let me talk to my grandma for a few minutes. I was so optimistic about her getting better, but she sounded so bad on the phone. She couldn't talk very well. She said the medication made her "tongue-tied." All I could think was "she sounds so sick." I am still trying to be optimistic, but after hearing her on the phone, it is becoming harder to stay that way. She is going to the hospital today to get biopsies. My mom said they also found a spot on her liver, which is something I didn't know about before. That is not good news at all. I am going to go visit her this upcoming weekend. I really want to see her.

I had always imagined her being around for a long, long time. I always imagined her being there when I got married and when I had a baby. I just can't imagine doing those things without her being around. I want her to be ok sooooooooo very bad. I just hope she will be.

Ok, before I make myself cry, I am gonna leave it at that. On top of it all, my little hamster, Peanut, looks like he has the dreaded "wet tail." I will have to go get him some medicine today after work. He managed to escape from his cage last night while I was examining him. The little punk! I finally caught him and put him back before he chewed through my cords - lol.

I hope I can sleep tonight. I don't want another visit from the insomnia fairy again.

No comments:

Terror Alert
Level

Click to Email me

(click on the envelope to email me)

adopt your own virtual pet!

adopt your own virtual pet!

online

well, have you?

pretty please?

Template Design By: Free Blogger Skins Blog Template modified using cu products by the following designers: Pixels and Ice Cream, Ashalee Wall, Bannerwoman, Chris Scrap, Kimb's Designs, Delicious Scraps, Cindy Doerksen, ACM Designz, Lolotte, Scrappin Cop, Julia Fialho, Thaty Borges, DigiWeb Studio, Teresa Taylor, TMS, One Scrappy Mom, Mitia Assef, Mercas Designs, DigiDesign Resort. Thanks!

Powered by Blogger