Thursday, February 09, 2006

Here comes the spring...

Oh allergies. They are a'coming. I have been sneezing all morning, and now, my teeth are starting to hurt, which means I am having a sinus attack...grrrrr. I HATE that. But, since spring seems to be coming early here in good old Bake-O, and the blossoms on the trees are already starting to bloom, I guess allergies can be expected. It is supposed to be 75 degrees today and 74 tomorrow. It is just like spring. I thought the groundhog saw his shadow. Where is this early spring coming from??

Not that I am complaining. I'm not. I like the warmer weather and the fact that I don't have to run my heater all evening to warm up. I hate being cold. But I hate being hot, too. What the heck is wrong with warm? Why can't it stay this way all year long? I am afraid that the early spring signifies an early summer, and frankly, I am not for 100 degree weather in April!

Well, American Idol started its round of cuts last night. I am very happy they finally got rid of that crazy guy. I don't know why they even let him get that far in the first place. He was nuts! And he couldn't sing. I was just so glad to see that annoying Ronnie guy go back home (aka...Ladies Man). I didn't like his peronality one bit. Maybe getting sent back home will bring down his ego some.

I really hate those twins, Derrel and Terrel. They are egomaniacs! They think that they are the best singers in the world and have nothing better to do than to complain constantly. I hope they get kicked out!

There were some really good singers on last night. That guy they call "Ace" was really good. Also, Lisa, I think her name was, did an incredible job. Actually, there were quite a few people who did great. Maybe there is hope for this year's AI after all.

I didn't watch the Grammy's last night. I haven't really watched them since Metallica lost to Jethro Tull years and years ago. I find the Grammy's kind of boring. I guess there were some good performances, but I didn't watch, so I wouldn't know.

I went with my mom last night to get my grandma a wheelchair. My dad called and wanted us to pick one up for her, since she is getting so weak and he is afraid of having to pick her up put of bed to help her up all the time since her bones are so frail. He doesn't want to hurt her. I am going to go see her tonight with my mom and stay for a few days over there. So there won't be any new blogs for a few days.

I hope the weather is warm

No comments:

Terror Alert
Level

Click to Email me

(click on the envelope to email me)

adopt your own virtual pet!

adopt your own virtual pet!

online

well, have you?

pretty please?

Template Design By: Free Blogger Skins Blog Template modified using cu products by the following designers: Pixels and Ice Cream, Ashalee Wall, Bannerwoman, Chris Scrap, Kimb's Designs, Delicious Scraps, Cindy Doerksen, ACM Designz, Lolotte, Scrappin Cop, Julia Fialho, Thaty Borges, DigiWeb Studio, Teresa Taylor, TMS, One Scrappy Mom, Mitia Assef, Mercas Designs, DigiDesign Resort. Thanks!

Powered by Blogger