Friday, March 03, 2006

Finally a Friday

This week has seemed to drag its lazy ass so much that it feels like I went thru 2 weeks instead of 1. To top it off, it is cold, windy and rainy today, too. Basically, this week is ending the way it started...rainy. I think everyone is feeling slow and sluggish today, despite it being a Friday. I got stuck behind every slow ass car and truck on the road today. I think no one was in a big hurry to get to work, including me.

I freakin' ache so much today, and last night was no picnic either. I was in a lot of pain last night and taking Advil didn't help. I was out of my Ultracet because I gave them all to my brother (he pulled a muscle in his back and was definitely hurting more than me, so I gave him all the rest of my pills). Luckily, I will be able to pick up a refill of them today at Walgreens. I guess it was wishful thinking on my part that I thought I wouldn't need them for a while. Phooey on me.

Let me congratulate myself on my picking all of the 4 departees on last night's American Idol. I had correctly predicted that it would be Heather and Brenna leaving for the girls and David and Jose for the guys. Thank you. Thank you very much. Just call me psychic Kim .... ummm... nevermind ... let's not - lol.

I actually have some work to do today. I know. I am shocked too.

Pain, pain go away!

No comments:

Terror Alert
Level

Click to Email me

(click on the envelope to email me)

adopt your own virtual pet!

adopt your own virtual pet!

online

well, have you?

pretty please?

Template Design By: Free Blogger Skins Blog Template modified using cu products by the following designers: Pixels and Ice Cream, Ashalee Wall, Bannerwoman, Chris Scrap, Kimb's Designs, Delicious Scraps, Cindy Doerksen, ACM Designz, Lolotte, Scrappin Cop, Julia Fialho, Thaty Borges, DigiWeb Studio, Teresa Taylor, TMS, One Scrappy Mom, Mitia Assef, Mercas Designs, DigiDesign Resort. Thanks!

Powered by Blogger