Thursday, April 13, 2006

American Idol elimination night ...and more stuff

Bucky was booted off American Idol. Amen! It is about time he got booted. He had definitely stayed longer than he deserved to. Of course, Kellie was not in the bottom 3 like I had thought she deserved to be. They put Elliot down there instead. Ugh. I like Elliot. He sings really well. Kellie maybe cute and perky and all, but she doesn't have the vocals to be an American Idol. Maybe I just like to root for the underdog, and Elliot seems to be an underdog in this competition. Anyway, it is getting tougher to pick a bottom 3 now. I still think Chris is gonna win it all. Hell, my dad even thinks he has a good voice, and my dad is hella picky about his music! I think if anyone but Chris wins, hell will surely freeze over.

Last night's South Park was hilarious. I like the way South Park pokes fun of itself (in one part a guy says that Family Guy may just be a bunch of jokes one after another, but at least it doesn't get all preachy and have lame little morals to the story and such - lol). Too funny. Gotta love South Park. Carlos Mencia was sure funny last night, too. He is sure getting bolder with his jokes and stuff. I am sure he will get some hate mail with the way he was bashing the illegal immigrant supporters who were demonstrating. I like him because he doesn't give a rat's ass who he offends. He is just speaking his mind, and, hell, he has the right to. It IS America after all (and if people don't like it, then they can always change the channel - hehe).

It is Thursday and the supervisor is out, and one of the workers in the unit is out. I anticipate another bad, busy day (Thus the need to get the blog out early - lol). I hope I survive.

No comments:

Terror Alert
Level

Click to Email me

(click on the envelope to email me)

adopt your own virtual pet!

adopt your own virtual pet!

online

well, have you?

pretty please?

Template Design By: Free Blogger Skins Blog Template modified using cu products by the following designers: Pixels and Ice Cream, Ashalee Wall, Bannerwoman, Chris Scrap, Kimb's Designs, Delicious Scraps, Cindy Doerksen, ACM Designz, Lolotte, Scrappin Cop, Julia Fialho, Thaty Borges, DigiWeb Studio, Teresa Taylor, TMS, One Scrappy Mom, Mitia Assef, Mercas Designs, DigiDesign Resort. Thanks!

Powered by Blogger