Wednesday, April 12, 2006

...and 3 cavities later I am back at work

I just got back from the dentist (aka SATAN - yes, satan means dentist in phaiwaineese or some language I am sure of it!). I have to get 3 fillings. UGH! 3! I brush 2-3 times a day and I floss nightly. So why the fillings? Soda! Yes, soda, I am sure, is the cause of my mouth's misery. Yet, I cannot seem to stop sipping the sweet stuff. I think it is the caffeine that makes me all soda crazy, or maybe it is the taste, or a luscious combination of both. Well, I did get a new toothbrush and some floss out of the deal, so I guess it ain't a total loss. I have to go in to the dentist twice to get all of the fillings done, so that means 2 rounds with the novacaine needle. Yukkers. I hate thta novacaine shot. It hurts like hell, which is appropriate since the dentist is SATAN after all.

I had a new hygienist this morning. She was all about sticking me with that scraping tool thingamabob. She asked me if my gums bled when I brushed and I said "yes." (they have since I was a kid). She said I was a real bleeder (lol). Well you would be too if you were getting stabbed in the gums with a metal poker! Ouch! She stabbed me in the gums a few times and I know she wasn't trying to scrape anything off of my gums. I think she just slipped, and my gums paid the price for it. So bleed they did.

So, I have to go back on Monday the 17th and then on the 27th again. Yuk. I am not looking forward to it.

I went to get me some Micky D's after the dentist, since I didn't eat any breakfast this morning cuz of the dentist appointment. I got one Sausage Mc Muffin .... and 10 napkins. No, I didn't ask for 10 napkins. They just gave them to me. I guess they figure you need 10 napkins for one Mc Muffin. Either that or they thought I was gonna make a mess. I don't understand why they give you so many napkins, hot sauces, ketchups, etc. You ask for 1 and they give you 10. So if you have a large group and are ordering 10 hamburgers, fully expect them to just give you the whole napkin holder and a bag full of ketchup.

No comments:

Terror Alert
Level

Click to Email me

(click on the envelope to email me)

adopt your own virtual pet!

adopt your own virtual pet!

online

well, have you?

pretty please?

Template Design By: Free Blogger Skins Blog Template modified using cu products by the following designers: Pixels and Ice Cream, Ashalee Wall, Bannerwoman, Chris Scrap, Kimb's Designs, Delicious Scraps, Cindy Doerksen, ACM Designz, Lolotte, Scrappin Cop, Julia Fialho, Thaty Borges, DigiWeb Studio, Teresa Taylor, TMS, One Scrappy Mom, Mitia Assef, Mercas Designs, DigiDesign Resort. Thanks!

Powered by Blogger