Friday, April 14, 2006

Work = HELL

I know I say this every week, but it is finally Friday! I am so glad...beyond glad...that it is. This week has been nuts. First, I get sick and stay home on Monday. Then on Tuesday, I still feel like crap but go to work anyway. Oh, and 2 people in the unit were out that day to boot. The next day, one girl is still out sick, so I am assigned to work on her cases that are due this week. But other stuff happens, and I end up seeing some of her clients and only get one of the due-this-week cases done. Yesterday, well that was just hell. The other girl is still out sick and the supervisor is out, too. So, I see the worker's clients, do walkbacks, and finish up the other 3 cases that are due that day. I barely finished up that last case. I think I finished it by 5:15 (and we leave at 5:30 - lol). Today, I am more relaxed. I finished up the pile of cases that was on the desk that I had left from yesterday, and am feeling like a weight has been lifted. Ahhh. We'll see how next week goes. Hopefully, the other worker will be back, and my supervisor will be back on Monday, too. We are getting 2 new trainees on Tuesday, so I should be back to my old position soon - THANK THE LORD! This assignment has been making me crazy. One of the supervisors came over to see how I was doing this morning and he said that everyone appreciates what I have been doing, so that made me feel pretty good and appreciated. I was just telling people yesterday that I was beginning to hate my job. I hope that was just a side thought that will go away soon. I still think I need a vacation though!

It is supposed to rain and thunder today. I hope there is some lightning. One of my favorite things to do is to sit on my porch and watch the lightning. I love it! It is so freakin' awesome!
I am going with my family up to Santa Rosa on Sunday to visit my aunt in the hospital. My mom said that she called my uncle Martin yesterday and he said that she isn't doing well. She can't eat and she has some intestinal blockage which may or may not be related to the cancer. She also said something about her brain not processing info or something (it was confusing to me). She doesn't even think she will get to go home from the hospital anytime soon, if at all.

I only wish the trip up north were under better circumstances.

No comments:

Terror Alert
Level

Click to Email me

(click on the envelope to email me)

adopt your own virtual pet!

adopt your own virtual pet!

online

well, have you?

pretty please?

Template Design By: Free Blogger Skins Blog Template modified using cu products by the following designers: Pixels and Ice Cream, Ashalee Wall, Bannerwoman, Chris Scrap, Kimb's Designs, Delicious Scraps, Cindy Doerksen, ACM Designz, Lolotte, Scrappin Cop, Julia Fialho, Thaty Borges, DigiWeb Studio, Teresa Taylor, TMS, One Scrappy Mom, Mitia Assef, Mercas Designs, DigiDesign Resort. Thanks!

Powered by Blogger