Monday, May 01, 2006

I got a clock!!!

Well, over the weekend I went to Las Vegas. Not to gamble, but to sight-see. I checked out Valley of Fire State Park, Red Rock Canyon National Conservation Area, Kyle Canyon/Spring Mountain area, Lake Mead, and the Hoover Dam. I posted pics and a narration on my other blog. Click HERE to check it out. Valley of Fire State Park was just awesome. The rocks and hikes and wildflowers were amazing! But, I don't think it is a place that anyone with my whiter-than-white skin should visit after mid-April, unless you douse yourself with SPF 200 sunscreen. It was HOT! After I got home yesterday, I was dog-tired from the drive and all the walking, and HOT. At the stop in Baker, CA, it was 104 degrees. Damn hot! Plus, there were 2 big accidents on the I-15 on the way home, which caused some major traffic delays.

Well, I got my award for employee of the month today. I got a certificate, a killer-cool clock (it has my name engraved on it and everything), and a pin. And of course, the parking space for a month It was just so nice of my supervisors to nominate me. I was really touched by all the nice things they had to say about me (ME of all people!!!). People kept coming up to me to say congrats...some people I didn't even know. It was so nice!! All of this praise is gonna go to my head (And what happened then? At the OC, they say, Kim's small ego grew three sizes that day!) My ego has been inflated. Oh boy. Watch out!

No comments:

Terror Alert
Level

Click to Email me

(click on the envelope to email me)

adopt your own virtual pet!

adopt your own virtual pet!

online

well, have you?

pretty please?

Template Design By: Free Blogger Skins Blog Template modified using cu products by the following designers: Pixels and Ice Cream, Ashalee Wall, Bannerwoman, Chris Scrap, Kimb's Designs, Delicious Scraps, Cindy Doerksen, ACM Designz, Lolotte, Scrappin Cop, Julia Fialho, Thaty Borges, DigiWeb Studio, Teresa Taylor, TMS, One Scrappy Mom, Mitia Assef, Mercas Designs, DigiDesign Resort. Thanks!

Powered by Blogger