Thursday, May 04, 2006

Open wide...

Oh good lord I am sleepy. Soooo sleepy. At least it is our flex day tomorrow, which means no work (yeeeeehaaaaw!) so I can sleep my lazy ass in. And you know I will ! When it comes to sleeping in, I am queen.

Last night's episode of South Park was so freakin' hilarious. I loved it when Cartman's mom brought in the "dog whisperer" to try to tame Cartman. Too funny!!! It is nice to see South Park has not lost its edge.

Today I get to go to the "fun" doctor (and by "fun" I am being sarcastic). Men, just be glad that you are men. Be glad that you don't have to lie on your back on a table, with some paper gown barely covering parts that the doctor is gonna expose anyway, and then have some cold metal thing shoved up your vagina and clamped into place while the doctor sticks some wooden spoon-like object up to scrape some of your cells off of your insides, and THEN shoves his finger up inside of you while pressing down on your pelvis at the same time, causing so much pressure you feel like you are gonna pee in his face (which would be FUNNY as hell if that ever happened - lol). Then, he presses down on your boobs and rubs them all over to check for lumps, all the while asking things like "How's the weather?" or "How's your job going?", which you feel compelled to answer because, after all, that would be the polite thing to do, but at the same time you are embarassed, and find yourself staring at the ceiling, just praying for it to be over soon, because he is nearly on top of you checking out all of your naughty bits, and right in front of the nurses. It is SUCH an uncomfortable situation. And a situation I am glad I only have to go thru once a year. Unless, of course, he finds something wrong and you have to go back to have biopsies done, a thing I have gone thru before several times. All I can say is "ouch."

So, between the dentist and the gynocologist, this week has sucked a whole lot of ass. Hopefully, next week will be completely suck-free.

No comments:

Terror Alert
Level

Click to Email me

(click on the envelope to email me)

adopt your own virtual pet!

adopt your own virtual pet!

online

well, have you?

pretty please?

Template Design By: Free Blogger Skins Blog Template modified using cu products by the following designers: Pixels and Ice Cream, Ashalee Wall, Bannerwoman, Chris Scrap, Kimb's Designs, Delicious Scraps, Cindy Doerksen, ACM Designz, Lolotte, Scrappin Cop, Julia Fialho, Thaty Borges, DigiWeb Studio, Teresa Taylor, TMS, One Scrappy Mom, Mitia Assef, Mercas Designs, DigiDesign Resort. Thanks!

Powered by Blogger