Wednesday, May 03, 2006

We'll always have Paris

Well, Paris was voted off American Idol tonight. I liked her, but I knew she wouldn't win the whole thing. I felt sorry for her. I knew it was gonna be Paris and Elliot in the bottom 2. I love Elliot's voice and I am sick to death of hearing, "well, he just doesn't have the whole package." (voice and looks). So what if he is not the most handsome guy. He still can sing. And I think he can sing better than Taylor (who hasn't seen the bottom group yet - his time will come...just wait). Elliot has grown on me. I always root for him to do well.

You know what else I am sick of.....that danged "Had a Bad Day" song. I think that song wore out its welcome after the first time they played it. (Besides, I am sure the last thing the loser of the night wants to hear is "You had a bad day.")

Another thing I am sick of seeing, and this is way off the topic,( but it is MY blog so, whatevah, I do what I want), are those political ads showing politicians reading to kids and talking way too much with their hands. They try to make themselves seem so committed to the cause, and so dramatic, and that they love kids and all this bogus boloney, but I know better. People will do or say anything to get elected, and then when they do, they conveniently "forget" all of their campaign promises. Get some honesty in your campaigns. It may no be nice, but at least it will be truthful.

And was it just me or did tonight's episode of House just plain rock? I love that danged show. More House please!!! MORE HOUSE!

No comments:

Terror Alert
Level

Click to Email me

(click on the envelope to email me)

adopt your own virtual pet!

adopt your own virtual pet!

online

well, have you?

pretty please?

Template Design By: Free Blogger Skins Blog Template modified using cu products by the following designers: Pixels and Ice Cream, Ashalee Wall, Bannerwoman, Chris Scrap, Kimb's Designs, Delicious Scraps, Cindy Doerksen, ACM Designz, Lolotte, Scrappin Cop, Julia Fialho, Thaty Borges, DigiWeb Studio, Teresa Taylor, TMS, One Scrappy Mom, Mitia Assef, Mercas Designs, DigiDesign Resort. Thanks!

Powered by Blogger