Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Sorry, wrong number

Weirdness. This morning has been weirdness all around. First, I open my soda and it goes fizzing out all over my desk. Grrrr.. Now, my desk calendar is all soda-spotted. Then, I get a call on my cell phone from someone saying "where you at?" When I asked who it was, the person hung up. Then I get 2 text messages saying "hey bro, give me a call. I heard you turned it in Taft." I have NO idea what this means. Apparently people are calling and texting the wrong number today. It is so annoying. It is not the first time this has happened. A few weeks ago, this person kept calling me, insisting that my # was on her caller id. Well, I did not make any calls so there was no way my # could have been on her caller id, and I told her so. She called me like 2 more times, then finally gave up. Does someone else have my # or was it just a number close to mine? I dunno. The other night, someone called me at midnight asking for "Jessica." I just said " I am not Jessica, and I don't know who or where Jessica is," and hung up. Grrrrrrr.

1 comment:

Netter said...

Our house phone rang at 1:50 AM the other night. I thought Nancy picked it up because as I picked it up and saw the caller id it stopped ringing. I asked her in the morning and she had not heard the phone.

Katie has a cell number that used to belong to a lawyer. She used to get so many messages about legal matters so she put on her voice message that she wasn't a lawyer and that they had the wrong number if they needed legal help, that she was in high school....and people still left messages. Strange.

Terror Alert
Level

Click to Email me

(click on the envelope to email me)

adopt your own virtual pet!

adopt your own virtual pet!

online

well, have you?

pretty please?

Template Design By: Free Blogger Skins Blog Template modified using cu products by the following designers: Pixels and Ice Cream, Ashalee Wall, Bannerwoman, Chris Scrap, Kimb's Designs, Delicious Scraps, Cindy Doerksen, ACM Designz, Lolotte, Scrappin Cop, Julia Fialho, Thaty Borges, DigiWeb Studio, Teresa Taylor, TMS, One Scrappy Mom, Mitia Assef, Mercas Designs, DigiDesign Resort. Thanks!

Powered by Blogger