Friday, May 26, 2006

Yesterday sucked

Yesterday, I left work early with a migraine. I hate those SO much. I felt like such crap until like 9 pm last night. I feel better this morning, but I took an Advil this morning just to be safe. I don't want that blasted headache to return.

I gave Taylor Hicks some new hair colors yesterday, so today I thought, just to be fair, I would give Katharine and Chris new hair colors and styles too. Check em out...

Blonde Katharine



Katharine with gray hair



Chris with black hair








Chris as a brunette



Chris with gray hair



I dunno. I think Chris looks better bald - lol.

This Clairol.com site is so much fun - lol

No comments:

Terror Alert
Level

Click to Email me

(click on the envelope to email me)

adopt your own virtual pet!

adopt your own virtual pet!

online

well, have you?

pretty please?

Template Design By: Free Blogger Skins Blog Template modified using cu products by the following designers: Pixels and Ice Cream, Ashalee Wall, Bannerwoman, Chris Scrap, Kimb's Designs, Delicious Scraps, Cindy Doerksen, ACM Designz, Lolotte, Scrappin Cop, Julia Fialho, Thaty Borges, DigiWeb Studio, Teresa Taylor, TMS, One Scrappy Mom, Mitia Assef, Mercas Designs, DigiDesign Resort. Thanks!

Powered by Blogger