Wednesday, May 24, 2006

What dreams may come

I woke up this morning with a headache. Good way to start the day don't ya think. I had a weird dream last night. I dreamt that I was a snake hunter on the trail of a rare "black python." I was told that if I caught the snake, I would be paid $500,000. I ended up catching the snake, after several people I was with got eaten up (ewww), so I got the money. But then I gave the money back saying that the thrill of the chase was the payment I needed. C'mon! I would NEVER say that in real life - LOL. Show me the money, then give it to me....that is what I would have really said. Weird dream. Maybe that is why I woke up with a headache. I just hope the Advil I took makes it go away before it becomes a migraine. Ouch. My poor head.

Of course, then Freud would have said that it was a sexual dream, what with the snakes and all. It was a huge snake. Big enough to eat people. Huge snake ... hmmmm......nevermind.

Sometimes I like it better when I don't remember my dreams - lol.

2 comments:

Netter said...

I heard House has a huge snake....Hmmmm.

Netter said...

How is your headache now? I hope it got better...those suckers are a real pain.

Terror Alert
Level

Click to Email me

(click on the envelope to email me)

adopt your own virtual pet!

adopt your own virtual pet!

online

well, have you?

pretty please?

Template Design By: Free Blogger Skins Blog Template modified using cu products by the following designers: Pixels and Ice Cream, Ashalee Wall, Bannerwoman, Chris Scrap, Kimb's Designs, Delicious Scraps, Cindy Doerksen, ACM Designz, Lolotte, Scrappin Cop, Julia Fialho, Thaty Borges, DigiWeb Studio, Teresa Taylor, TMS, One Scrappy Mom, Mitia Assef, Mercas Designs, DigiDesign Resort. Thanks!

Powered by Blogger