Friday, June 09, 2006

Blah blah blah...and more blah

It feels like this Friday took forever to get here. I think I say that every week though - lol. I always get here on Fridays feeling like a zombie, and today is no exception. I don't think there is enough caffeine in the world to wake my lazy butt up this morning. Yawn.

I usually try to start out my day with a blog entry, just to help wake me up and get me in the "work" mode. But this morning, I really have nothing interesting to say (not that I EVER have anything interesting to say in the first place, but I digress). Work is, well, work. It is hot in Bake-O. Gas prices are still high. Blah, blah, blah.

I did read that KISS will be releasing men's and women's colognes soon, which doesn't strike me as a very good idea, cuz when I think of KISS, I think sweat and big boots and lots of make up. And frankly, I don't wanna smell sweat or to find out what the inside of one of Gene Simmon's boots after a concert smells like. But that is just me.

No comments:

Terror Alert
Level

Click to Email me

(click on the envelope to email me)

adopt your own virtual pet!

adopt your own virtual pet!

online

well, have you?

pretty please?

Template Design By: Free Blogger Skins Blog Template modified using cu products by the following designers: Pixels and Ice Cream, Ashalee Wall, Bannerwoman, Chris Scrap, Kimb's Designs, Delicious Scraps, Cindy Doerksen, ACM Designz, Lolotte, Scrappin Cop, Julia Fialho, Thaty Borges, DigiWeb Studio, Teresa Taylor, TMS, One Scrappy Mom, Mitia Assef, Mercas Designs, DigiDesign Resort. Thanks!

Powered by Blogger