Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Calm down People!

It's Hump Day! Woo hoo. I love dem Hump Days, cuz it means only 2 more days of work til the weekend (in other words, sleeping in time - hehe).

I read that People and Hello magazines are supposedly going to court cuz some websites (one of my favs, Perezhilton, included) apparently posted a pic of Brangelina's new baby, saying THEY are the only ones authorized to have the pics. Good lord. With all the fuss over this kid, you would think that she is the second coming of Christ or something. Damn! It is just a baby! Calm down People! Sheesh!

If you wanna see the pic, you can click HERE to see it. Since I am not posting the picture myself, those a-holes at the magazines can't do anything to me, so bite me People! And bite me, too, Hello. I don't know what those mags are getting their pants in a tizzy for anyway since the pic is probably fake anyway. Don't get me wrong. I don't give a rat's ass about Brangelina anyhow, but it pisses me off about how these big corporations wanna buy the rights to everything, including people. And while I may glance at the cover of a magazine while I am waiting in line at Vons or something, I am not gonna buy it just so I can have some pic of Brad and Angelina and their "super kid." I don't think Brad is THAT good looking anyway. I would take Dr House over him ANY day.

I watched the new Simple Life episode the other night, and I was surprised at how funny it was. I like Nicole Richie MUCH better than Paris Skankton. She is so freakin' funny! I really expected the show to suck ass, but it didn't. Will I watch it on a regular basis? Probably not. But I had nothing else to do that night - lol.

No comments:

Terror Alert
Level

Click to Email me

(click on the envelope to email me)

adopt your own virtual pet!

adopt your own virtual pet!

online

well, have you?

pretty please?

Template Design By: Free Blogger Skins Blog Template modified using cu products by the following designers: Pixels and Ice Cream, Ashalee Wall, Bannerwoman, Chris Scrap, Kimb's Designs, Delicious Scraps, Cindy Doerksen, ACM Designz, Lolotte, Scrappin Cop, Julia Fialho, Thaty Borges, DigiWeb Studio, Teresa Taylor, TMS, One Scrappy Mom, Mitia Assef, Mercas Designs, DigiDesign Resort. Thanks!

Powered by Blogger