Thursday, June 22, 2006

Funny Stuff From Dave Barry

"I have written a blockbuster novel. My inspiration was The DaVinci Code by Dan Brown, which has sold 263 trillion copies in hardcover because it's a compelling page turner. NOBODY can put this book down:

Mother on beach: Help! My child is being attacked by a shark!

Lifeguard: (looking up from The DaVinci Code): Not now! I just got to page 243, where it turns out that one of the men depicted in The Last Supper is actually a woman!

Mother: I know! Isn't that incredible? And it turns out that she's...

Shark: (Spitting out the child): Don't give it away! I'm only on page 187!"

No comments:

Terror Alert
Level

Click to Email me

(click on the envelope to email me)

adopt your own virtual pet!

adopt your own virtual pet!

online

well, have you?

pretty please?

Template Design By: Free Blogger Skins Blog Template modified using cu products by the following designers: Pixels and Ice Cream, Ashalee Wall, Bannerwoman, Chris Scrap, Kimb's Designs, Delicious Scraps, Cindy Doerksen, ACM Designz, Lolotte, Scrappin Cop, Julia Fialho, Thaty Borges, DigiWeb Studio, Teresa Taylor, TMS, One Scrappy Mom, Mitia Assef, Mercas Designs, DigiDesign Resort. Thanks!

Powered by Blogger