Monday, June 19, 2006

It's a dirty job, but someone's gotta do it

Oh God. It's Monday again. Ugh. Once again, last night, I could not sleep. I know it had to be after 1:45 am when I finally fell asleep (that's what time it was the last time I looked at the clock before I fell asleep). The doctor would be so pissed at me if she found that out - lol. It wasn't for lack of trying. I kept telling myself to relax and go to sleep, but, yeah, that didn't work. I got up to get a glass of water, and being the dumbass I am, I tripped over my shoe and spilled the water all over the carpet - LOL. It would have helped to have turned the light on, but I was too lazy to do it. I guess the little "trip" was punishment for being lazy Of course, that is just the sort of person I am....a total klutz!

I kept thinking about this stupid heart murmur thing the doctor found. I know I shouldn't worry about it. If it were really something, she would have sent me to another doctor, right? I know she would have. I read that most of them are completely harmless anyway, but still I am a worry wart, just like my mom. I know that worrying will only put more stress on me and probably increase my blood pressure - lol. Stress is really getting to me lately, especially after finding out about this new problem. Grrrrrrrr. I need a vacation.... from myself!

I did have a pretty good day yesterday. I did absolutely nothing - lol. Well I did play around on the computer, messing around with Paint Shop and stuff. And there was a Dirty Jobs marathon on The Discovery Channel yesterday. I love that show. It is hilarious! And it makes me appreciate my own job. At least I am not out there sticking my arm up a cow's ass like some people have to do! I am glad I have an office job! That show makes me laugh.

I also love the fact that House is on tv late at night on TNT or some channel like that (I just know it is on channel 32 or 33...or maybe 34 - lol) At least I love that show and can't get enough of it. I want Dr House to be my doctor! hehe. He may be a cranky pants, but he is damned handsome...and damned smart.

I bet he could fix me! hehe

No comments:

Terror Alert
Level

Click to Email me

(click on the envelope to email me)

adopt your own virtual pet!

adopt your own virtual pet!

online

well, have you?

pretty please?

Template Design By: Free Blogger Skins Blog Template modified using cu products by the following designers: Pixels and Ice Cream, Ashalee Wall, Bannerwoman, Chris Scrap, Kimb's Designs, Delicious Scraps, Cindy Doerksen, ACM Designz, Lolotte, Scrappin Cop, Julia Fialho, Thaty Borges, DigiWeb Studio, Teresa Taylor, TMS, One Scrappy Mom, Mitia Assef, Mercas Designs, DigiDesign Resort. Thanks!

Powered by Blogger