Friday, June 23, 2006

It's HOT....damned hot

Oh whoopdeedoo. It 's Friday. And it is gonna be a scorcher this weekend. It is 10:40 am and it is already freakin' 93 degrees outside. By the time I get off, it will be well over 100 degrees (and probably about 130 degrees in my car - lol). This hot weather just makes me grumpy. Grrr.



As you see, it is gonna be HOT...probably until the end of summer, which, in Bakersfield, is the middle of November. It is times like these that make me wanna move somewhere cold...like Alaska or maybe Iceland.

Let's hope I survive this weather and not turn into a pool of melted Kim goo on some sidewalk in B-Town somewhere. Next time you step in a puddle of melted ice cream, think of me - hehe

No comments:

Terror Alert
Level

Click to Email me

(click on the envelope to email me)

adopt your own virtual pet!

adopt your own virtual pet!

online

well, have you?

pretty please?

Template Design By: Free Blogger Skins Blog Template modified using cu products by the following designers: Pixels and Ice Cream, Ashalee Wall, Bannerwoman, Chris Scrap, Kimb's Designs, Delicious Scraps, Cindy Doerksen, ACM Designz, Lolotte, Scrappin Cop, Julia Fialho, Thaty Borges, DigiWeb Studio, Teresa Taylor, TMS, One Scrappy Mom, Mitia Assef, Mercas Designs, DigiDesign Resort. Thanks!

Powered by Blogger