Wednesday, June 21, 2006

I'm Mr Heat Miser, I'm Mr Sun...

Holy hell, it is gonna be hot today. It is supposed to be in the triple digits here for a week straight. Ugh. It is the first day of summer today, and it sure came in with a burn. I truly despise summer...weather-wise, that is.

Last night, a new episode of Dirty Jobs was on. Poor Mike Rowe. First he went to do something with coal ( I kinda missed this part, but I know he got dirty - lol). Then he went on to do some oyster shucking. But the best part was when he got to tear down the Rose Parade floats. I never knew just how much went into those suckers. Damn. By the time they got done with tearing down the float, it was nothing but a pile of rotting flowers and fruit and pieces of steel. That rotting fruit looked damned nasty, and even though you can't smell what he is smelling, I could tell that it smelled absolutely foul. YUK! He nearly hurled on the float - lol. I think his suggestion for a vomit float for next year's parade was a good one - hehe.If you haven't seen Dirty Jobs, watch it. It is hilarious, and it will make you feel better about your own job (unless you work in a sewer, that is). Check out on the Discovery Channel at 9pm on Tuesdays, and check out their website (click HERE to go there).


Mike Rowe: "Do I wash my clothes? No, I burn them."

Lunch time is fast approaching, and I REALLY don't wanna go outside to go anywhere for lunch (cuz it is already about 90 degrees outside), and I am REALLY not in the mood for beef stew (today's cafeteria special), so I think I will stay at my desk and take a nap - lol. I am sleeeeeeeepy. I took 2 Tylenol PMs before I went to bed last night and still woke up twice last night - grrrr. And I realllly didn't wanna get out of bed this morning, but here I am. Yawn.

No comments:

Terror Alert
Level

Click to Email me

(click on the envelope to email me)

adopt your own virtual pet!

adopt your own virtual pet!

online

well, have you?

pretty please?

Template Design By: Free Blogger Skins Blog Template modified using cu products by the following designers: Pixels and Ice Cream, Ashalee Wall, Bannerwoman, Chris Scrap, Kimb's Designs, Delicious Scraps, Cindy Doerksen, ACM Designz, Lolotte, Scrappin Cop, Julia Fialho, Thaty Borges, DigiWeb Studio, Teresa Taylor, TMS, One Scrappy Mom, Mitia Assef, Mercas Designs, DigiDesign Resort. Thanks!

Powered by Blogger