Thursday, June 29, 2006

A warped mind

I don't have much to say today, except for, yes it is gonna be hot again, and yes, I am sleepy again....but these days, those two things apply to everyday - lol.

I was watching tv last night when a commercial for one of those memory foam mattresses came on. Now, I would love to have one of those things, but they are hella expensive - like $1000 or more. I am sorry, but I don't have a grand to spend on a mattress. BUT....if you request info on the mattress, they do send you a piece of this temper-pedic foam (developed by NASA!) in the mail. I figure, if I get enough people to request info on the bed, then if they all give me their free samples, I will have enough foam to make my own bed for free. Who's with me?

1 comment:

Netter said...

lol...OH MY GOSH....how funny. OK, OK, give me the damn address and I will send off for a piece of that foam for you. You know you can get a sheet of that stuff that is a bed topper, you put it under your mattress pad. They have them at Bed, Bath, and Beyond...in the Beyond part...lol, its a "Click" reference.

Terror Alert
Level

Click to Email me

(click on the envelope to email me)

adopt your own virtual pet!

adopt your own virtual pet!

online

well, have you?

pretty please?

Template Design By: Free Blogger Skins Blog Template modified using cu products by the following designers: Pixels and Ice Cream, Ashalee Wall, Bannerwoman, Chris Scrap, Kimb's Designs, Delicious Scraps, Cindy Doerksen, ACM Designz, Lolotte, Scrappin Cop, Julia Fialho, Thaty Borges, DigiWeb Studio, Teresa Taylor, TMS, One Scrappy Mom, Mitia Assef, Mercas Designs, DigiDesign Resort. Thanks!

Powered by Blogger