Monday, November 29, 2004

Things That Sound Dirty At Christmas Time, But Aren't

1) Can I shake your present?
2) Don't bite that candy cane. It's too hard. You need to suck on it.
3) Watch out or you will break my balls!

4) Can I try a piece of your pie?
5) If you shake the package too hard, it might break.
6) Those are some huge balls on that tree!
7) Spread the legs so I can get this stuffing in.
8) I hope Santa eats my cookies!
9) If you are a good girl, Santa will fill your stocking.
10) You better eat all of your meat or you won't get any dessert.

No comments:

Terror Alert
Level

Click to Email me

(click on the envelope to email me)

adopt your own virtual pet!

adopt your own virtual pet!

online

well, have you?

pretty please?

Template Design By: Free Blogger Skins Blog Template modified using cu products by the following designers: Pixels and Ice Cream, Ashalee Wall, Bannerwoman, Chris Scrap, Kimb's Designs, Delicious Scraps, Cindy Doerksen, ACM Designz, Lolotte, Scrappin Cop, Julia Fialho, Thaty Borges, DigiWeb Studio, Teresa Taylor, TMS, One Scrappy Mom, Mitia Assef, Mercas Designs, DigiDesign Resort. Thanks!

Powered by Blogger