Thursday, April 28, 2005

Can you hear me now?

Well, today has been a big disappointment. I called SBC and the lady that answered told me that she had no record of me calling to report a problem with my phone on Tuesday. She told me the last record she had of me calling was like a week ago....so, she said she'd send someone over today, which she did. BUT, when the guy from the phone company called me, he said the outside line was working fine and that it was probably something in the inside wiring. UGH! So, now I am gonna have to take a look at it myself, and if I still can't fix it, I will have to call the landlord to send out a maintenance person to fix it. I am so ready to just tell them to cancel my phone line. I have a cell phone, and my computer runs on a cable modem, so it is not like I NEED the home phone, too. It is just a convenience (that and I don't like giving out my cell phone number to everyone). Oh well. At least my answering machine works, so if anyone calls me, I hope they don't think I am just not answering the phone....I really can't answer it, cuz it doesn't work!




I went out to lunch with some co-workers, because Seble is leaving today. Her extra help time is up, and she is going to Africa to visit relatives in May. I hope she has fun! I tell you, some of my co-workers are sooo funny. Lunchtime was a riot today.

It is starting to really cloud up outside. Looks like it is about to start pouring at any second. I really want to wash my car, being that it is so dirty, but what's the point if it is going to rain every 4 or 5 days? Oh well. Pretty soon it will be like 110 degrees outside and I will be complaining because it won't rain. I am just never satisfied - lol.

No comments:

Terror Alert
Level

Click to Email me

(click on the envelope to email me)

adopt your own virtual pet!

adopt your own virtual pet!

online

well, have you?

pretty please?

Template Design By: Free Blogger Skins Blog Template modified using cu products by the following designers: Pixels and Ice Cream, Ashalee Wall, Bannerwoman, Chris Scrap, Kimb's Designs, Delicious Scraps, Cindy Doerksen, ACM Designz, Lolotte, Scrappin Cop, Julia Fialho, Thaty Borges, DigiWeb Studio, Teresa Taylor, TMS, One Scrappy Mom, Mitia Assef, Mercas Designs, DigiDesign Resort. Thanks!

Powered by Blogger