Monday, April 25, 2005

Mondays can just bite me!



It is Monday again. Time for me to whine and complain, so I warn you, that this post ain't gonna be pretty. First of all, I am still in allergy hell. My senses of taste and smell come and go. When I was eating my usual breakfast of Frosted Mini Wheats, I could vaguely sense that I was eating something sweet, but could not completely taste it. The donuts upstairs in the cafeteria looked absolutely lovely, but since I could not taste them, what would be the point of getting one? Sometimes after I blow my nose, I can actually taste things for maybe a minute or two...then, just like that, it is gone. On top of that, my head feels like it is about to explode from all the sinus pressure inside, and my ears are starting to get plugged up too. AND on top of that, my monthly "friend" (more like a monthly bitch) came today and now I am crampy! This sucks ! Oh yeah, and now I am sleepy too, since I took that allergy medicine. It doesn'thelp that I can never get enough sleep when I wake up every 2 or 3 hours. I am just hopeless.

Today was not a good day for me to be driving anywhere, especially not to work. I was so grumpy (as if that was an abnormal thing or something - lol). I realize that I have a "me first" attitude when it comes to driving. I MUST be ahead of everyone else. If I see someone in my rear-view mirror coming up fast in the other lane, and I feel like he or she is driving fast in order to get in front of me, I speed up so that they have to get behind me. I do this almost subconsciously. I think it must have something to do with me being an Aries and all (ok, so that is stretching it, but the blame must be put somewhere! lol). People born under the sign of Aries tend to be aggressive and want to be first (or so the astrologers say). I think this IS true of me and my driving, but then, most drivers do drive aggressively, with the exception of my mother and maybe some other select few people. So, it is probably means nothing that I am an Aries. I am probably just trying to justify my road rage - lol. Or maybe I learned it from my brother. He is, after all, road rage king... at least, in his own mind.

Damn these allergies! It sucks not being able to taste anything. What if I took a bite of something that was spoiled? How would I know? I guess the vomiting and stomach cramps would tell me that....later. Allergies are not hazardous to your health, my ass!

Ok, I am done venting for the time being. Time to go back to work.

No comments:

Terror Alert
Level

Click to Email me

(click on the envelope to email me)

adopt your own virtual pet!

adopt your own virtual pet!

online

well, have you?

pretty please?

Template Design By: Free Blogger Skins Blog Template modified using cu products by the following designers: Pixels and Ice Cream, Ashalee Wall, Bannerwoman, Chris Scrap, Kimb's Designs, Delicious Scraps, Cindy Doerksen, ACM Designz, Lolotte, Scrappin Cop, Julia Fialho, Thaty Borges, DigiWeb Studio, Teresa Taylor, TMS, One Scrappy Mom, Mitia Assef, Mercas Designs, DigiDesign Resort. Thanks!

Powered by Blogger