Wednesday, April 27, 2005

Ugh!


I am pissed. For one thing, the stupid phone company did NOT come fix my phone line today like they said they would. I came home and my phone was still dead. I checked online to see the status of my repair issue, and it said that no problem had been reported. WTF? The lady on the phone said they would be out here this morning between 8 am and 12 pm. Liar, liar, pants on fire. I guess I will have to call them again tomorrow and stay at home and watch out my window to make sure they actually come out here. Ugh.

The other thing that pissed me off tonite was that on American Idol, they didn't send Scott home. He wasn't even in the bottom 3! Do people not even listen to the singers? Why do people like that damned Scott so much? He sucks! They, instead, sent Constantine home. Constantine! (of course, he did suck ass last night). American Idol voters have sunk to a new low. I am debating whether I should even watch the stupid results shows anymore. That Ryan Seacrest is such a dork. And Paula pretty much repeats everything Randy says. If they made Paula go first on the judges critiques, I doubt she would know what to do. Simon may be harsh, but at least he tells it like it is.

No comments:

Terror Alert
Level

Click to Email me

(click on the envelope to email me)

adopt your own virtual pet!

adopt your own virtual pet!

online

well, have you?

pretty please?

Template Design By: Free Blogger Skins Blog Template modified using cu products by the following designers: Pixels and Ice Cream, Ashalee Wall, Bannerwoman, Chris Scrap, Kimb's Designs, Delicious Scraps, Cindy Doerksen, ACM Designz, Lolotte, Scrappin Cop, Julia Fialho, Thaty Borges, DigiWeb Studio, Teresa Taylor, TMS, One Scrappy Mom, Mitia Assef, Mercas Designs, DigiDesign Resort. Thanks!

Powered by Blogger