Monday, April 25, 2005

This is the story of a girl and her vibrator...

Well not really, but there are mentions of vibrators and other related things in this post, so if the very word "vibrator" or "masturbation" makes you uncomfortable, I suggest you skip this post - lol. Just a word of warning.




I was talking to an old friend the other night. For the sake of his ego, I will refrain from calling him by his given name. I will refer to him as "Willy" for the sake of anonymity. Now, Willy and I were talking about his long-distance relationship with his girlfriend, and how they were both going crazy not being able to see and touch each other (amongst other things). I made a comment on how lucky we women are to have vibrators in those kinds of instances, and he completely shocked me by his response to this. He said that he would not like it if his girlfriend used a vibrator or anything else that would substitute for him or replace him, and that he would probably be too jealous of any mechanical device that his girlfriend would use. I was like, "huh?" Jealous??? Of a vibrator? The guy has some kind of inferiority complex if you ask me.

First of all, it is pretty damned selfish of him to deny his girlfriend of pleasure while he is away. After all, it is better to have a vibrator than another man giving her pleasure. Secondly, no matter how great the vibrator is, it can never take the place of the real thing. For a man to be jealous of a plastic (or whatever other kind of material they are made of) vibrator is just insane! Obviously he has not been around vibrators. They look nothing like the real thing - - - no matter how "lifelike" they claim to be. I have seen many vibrators and dildos. I even own a vibrator, and yes, I use it (although not lately, since the batteries are dead and I keep forgetting to get new ones - lol). I am not ashamed of that fact. But, if it were really as good as the real thing, don't you think I would have rushed down to the store and gotten new batteries by now?? Think about that one a bit.

I asked him if he had "pleasured himself" recently, and he said "yes." So I asked him just how he could justify his call for "no vibrators" if he, himself, was substituting his hand for her body? Just because it is not a mechanical device doesn't mean it doesn't fit the criteria for being a substitute for her body. To me, that is just hypocritical. And if he is going to do it, why should he not want his girlfriend to do it, too? If it makes her happy, why not encourage it?

I think every woman should own a vibrator. It is one way to really get in touch with your body and figure out just where your pleasure points are. Men stress out enough as it is trying to figure out just where their women's pleasure spots are, and this can just make sex awkward and hard, and that is not fun! Why not take some of the stress out of it by being able to tell the man where it feels good for you? What is wrong with that?

I think for a man to be jealous of a vibrator is just plain ridiculous. No man in his right mind could ever think that any woman would prefer plastic over flesh - lol. Just thinking about that makes me laugh. But I am not making fun of Willy. I am just trying to point out a few things while showing him just how ridiculous it sounds. Don't stress, Willy. I am sure when the two of you guys get together, it will be great, no matter if she uses a vibrator or not (and if she does, tell her that the 'rabbit' is a great one to use - hehe)

Long live vibrators! May all your batteries be ever-fresh and long-lasting.

No comments:

Terror Alert
Level

Click to Email me

(click on the envelope to email me)

adopt your own virtual pet!

adopt your own virtual pet!

online

well, have you?

pretty please?

Template Design By: Free Blogger Skins Blog Template modified using cu products by the following designers: Pixels and Ice Cream, Ashalee Wall, Bannerwoman, Chris Scrap, Kimb's Designs, Delicious Scraps, Cindy Doerksen, ACM Designz, Lolotte, Scrappin Cop, Julia Fialho, Thaty Borges, DigiWeb Studio, Teresa Taylor, TMS, One Scrappy Mom, Mitia Assef, Mercas Designs, DigiDesign Resort. Thanks!

Powered by Blogger