Thursday, April 28, 2005

CSI rocks!



I love CSI...it is like heaven when I come home from work and get to see CSI not once, but twice every weeknight on Spike TV at 7 pm and 8pm. That is 2 hours of pure enjoyment for me - hehe. It is well-written and interesting and at the end of every episode, I get to thinking "How did they think of that?" I haven't checked out CSI Miami or CSI New York...I just like the original CSI. Plus they have these guys...


Gary Dourdan as "Warrick Brown"


George Eads as "Nick Stokes"



Eric Szmanda as "Greg Sanders"


William Petersen as "Gil Grissom"
Need I say more?
Did I mention that I love CSI?? hehe

No comments:

Terror Alert
Level

Click to Email me

(click on the envelope to email me)

adopt your own virtual pet!

adopt your own virtual pet!

online

well, have you?

pretty please?

Template Design By: Free Blogger Skins Blog Template modified using cu products by the following designers: Pixels and Ice Cream, Ashalee Wall, Bannerwoman, Chris Scrap, Kimb's Designs, Delicious Scraps, Cindy Doerksen, ACM Designz, Lolotte, Scrappin Cop, Julia Fialho, Thaty Borges, DigiWeb Studio, Teresa Taylor, TMS, One Scrappy Mom, Mitia Assef, Mercas Designs, DigiDesign Resort. Thanks!

Powered by Blogger