Saturday, April 16, 2005

Nice drive on a nice day

I got it in my head to take a drive somewhere today, because I didn't feel like spending such a nice day indoors. So, I headed up to Tehachapi, which is not far from Bakersfield. After my nerves got rattled by the earthquake, it was nice to get out of town and just drive. It was a beautiful day...very sunny and warm. There weren't many cars out on the freeway, which was nice. I took a side road up to Hart Flat and it was gorgeous up there. I didn't care for the road though, as it was too narrow. I was just hoping that I wouldn't meet any cars on the way up. Not much room for 2 cars on that road. After that, I stopped in Tehachapi for food and then drove out to Mojave on the back road and took in the sights. Of course, I took pictures - hehe. After that, I drove back home and went out for pizza with Alicia. It was a nice day. Maybe tomorrow I will drive out to the Kern River. I thought about doing that today, but decided on the mountains instead.

No comments:

Terror Alert
Level

Click to Email me

(click on the envelope to email me)

adopt your own virtual pet!

adopt your own virtual pet!

online

well, have you?

pretty please?

Template Design By: Free Blogger Skins Blog Template modified using cu products by the following designers: Pixels and Ice Cream, Ashalee Wall, Bannerwoman, Chris Scrap, Kimb's Designs, Delicious Scraps, Cindy Doerksen, ACM Designz, Lolotte, Scrappin Cop, Julia Fialho, Thaty Borges, DigiWeb Studio, Teresa Taylor, TMS, One Scrappy Mom, Mitia Assef, Mercas Designs, DigiDesign Resort. Thanks!

Powered by Blogger