Tuesday, April 12, 2005

Today feels like a Monday

Even though it is Tuesday, it feels like a Monday, probably because I was out sick yesterday. I am still feeling kind of sick, but definitely not as bad as I was yesterday. At least I can sit up and breathe out of my nose. It's those little things we take for granted that, when we get them back, we really appreciate. I do appreciate breathing...very much!

I had the typical commute to work...slow, slow, slow. Traffic was backed up on the Ming offramp, and I expected it to be bad when I got to the 58, but it wasn't bad there at all. It typically is pretty jammed up there. The drive was slow, but uneventful. So far, so good. When I got to work, I walked up to the door and the danged thing was locked. Bad mood already beginning. The building opens at 7:30 and I got there about 7:35 (a few minutes late, but oh well - lol), so the door should have been open. Grumble, grumble. So I walked around to the other door and got in that way. It is not a good thing to be put in a bad mood that early. Normally, it wouldn't bother me, but I am still feeling sick, so any additional walking is just plain irritating to me - lol.

My phone is messed up. I pickup the receiver and there is no dial tone, yet people can call in and I can get messages on my answering machine. But when I pick up the phone to answer it...nothing. Weird. That means I have to call SBC and find out what's up with it. More grumbling.

There is a leak in my roof. Well not MY roof. It is the apartment's roof. It is not actually leaking into my bedroom, but every time it rains, I can hear the rain drops hitting the ceiling...drip, drip, drip. Just like a leaky faucet overhead. Guess I will need to call the landlord. More grumbling.

There is also a leak in the toilet. Add that to the landlord's list. More grumbling.

I read in the news that some kid robbed a grave and stole a head off a corpse. How sick! Even sicker is this...

"Authorities are not sure of the motive of the crime. Court documents said the suspect allegedly talked of using the man's head as a bong or a pipe for smoking marijuana." ( Strange News - AP).

What is this world coming to?? How disgusting. Can you imagine how the poor man's widow must have felt? Can you imagine how the boy's parents must have felt? Sheesh! I have nothing else to say on that. What more can one say about something like that?

Even more grumbling.

No comments:

Terror Alert
Level

Click to Email me

(click on the envelope to email me)

adopt your own virtual pet!

adopt your own virtual pet!

online

well, have you?

pretty please?

Template Design By: Free Blogger Skins Blog Template modified using cu products by the following designers: Pixels and Ice Cream, Ashalee Wall, Bannerwoman, Chris Scrap, Kimb's Designs, Delicious Scraps, Cindy Doerksen, ACM Designz, Lolotte, Scrappin Cop, Julia Fialho, Thaty Borges, DigiWeb Studio, Teresa Taylor, TMS, One Scrappy Mom, Mitia Assef, Mercas Designs, DigiDesign Resort. Thanks!

Powered by Blogger