Wednesday, May 25, 2005

And the American Idol is....

... Carrie! Wow! I am surprised. I figured with all the girls out there voting, Bo was sure to win ... of course, I like Carrie's voice better, but then, Bo is just so sexy! lol. I woulda voted for Carrie had I actually voted. I am really glad she won. She is just super nice and has a great personality ... and her voice is flawless. You go girl! Finally, American Idol voters got it right and the 3 people who were in the top 3 actually deserved to be there. Thank goodness Scott didn't make it into the top 3. Had he made it, I would have lost faith in the show. Thank goodness there was some real quality in the show this year. I can't wait to see what next season's competition will be like.

No comments:

Terror Alert
Level

Click to Email me

(click on the envelope to email me)

adopt your own virtual pet!

adopt your own virtual pet!

online

well, have you?

pretty please?

Template Design By: Free Blogger Skins Blog Template modified using cu products by the following designers: Pixels and Ice Cream, Ashalee Wall, Bannerwoman, Chris Scrap, Kimb's Designs, Delicious Scraps, Cindy Doerksen, ACM Designz, Lolotte, Scrappin Cop, Julia Fialho, Thaty Borges, DigiWeb Studio, Teresa Taylor, TMS, One Scrappy Mom, Mitia Assef, Mercas Designs, DigiDesign Resort. Thanks!

Powered by Blogger