Saturday, May 28, 2005

Lazy Day

I have been lazy all day long, and it feels good! lol. After all these weekends of going places, it feels good to just be lazy today. My mom called today and they got reservations in Vegas for my vacation, and we are gonna go down to The Grand Canyon, too. I can't wait!

I am watching MXC on Spike Tv right now. I have never seen this one before. It is a "CSI" edition of MXC. This could not be better. 2 of my favorite shows mixed into one. Oh glorious day - lol!

Since I am being so lazy, I am not gonna write a long old post. Instead, I am gonna post a poem...one of my favorites from my childhood. Enjoy!


Where the Sidewalk Ends


There is a place where the sidewalk ends
And before the street begins,
And there the grass grows soft and white,
And there the sun burns crimson bright,
And there the moon-bird rests from his flight
To cool in the peppermint wind.

Let us leave this place where the smoke blows black
And the dark street winds and bends.
Past the pits where the asphalt flowers grow
We shall walk with a walk that is measured and slow,
And watch where the chalk-white arrows go
To the place where the sidewalk ends.

Yes we'll walk with a walk that is measured and slow,
And we'll go where the chalk-white arrows go,
For the children, they mark, and the children, they know
The place where the sidewalk ends.

Shel Silverstein


No comments:

Terror Alert
Level

Click to Email me

(click on the envelope to email me)

adopt your own virtual pet!

adopt your own virtual pet!

online

well, have you?

pretty please?

Template Design By: Free Blogger Skins Blog Template modified using cu products by the following designers: Pixels and Ice Cream, Ashalee Wall, Bannerwoman, Chris Scrap, Kimb's Designs, Delicious Scraps, Cindy Doerksen, ACM Designz, Lolotte, Scrappin Cop, Julia Fialho, Thaty Borges, DigiWeb Studio, Teresa Taylor, TMS, One Scrappy Mom, Mitia Assef, Mercas Designs, DigiDesign Resort. Thanks!

Powered by Blogger