Thursday, May 26, 2005

I am Jack's smirking revenge...

I just got back from the doctor, so I got off from work early :) My doctor's appointment was not too bad. I found out that the last SED rate test I had was down to 37. That is a test to see how much inflammation is present in your body. Normal is around 20. 37 is great for me, since from the time I had been seeing the doctor, it had been at 50 and upwards. This is the lowest I have been. I know it is not much to anyone who doesn't have inflammatory arthritis, but it is something to me - lol. Also, I had the experienced nurse taking my blood this time, so no bruising.




On the way home from the doctor, I got onto the freeway to go home, since it is quicker. I was driving along, singing to the radio when this ass munch in a white pickup veers into my lane. He almost hit me. I had to swerve to avoid getting hit, and in the process, nearly hit the car in the lane next to me. I laid on the horn, to no avail. Mr Ass Munch just proceeded to get into my lane, no matter if I was there or not, and kept driving. I was so pissed! I am secretly plotting revenge against Mr Ass Munch. I will get him back...someday. So watch your ass mister pickup driver.


Ok, so now I am relaxed and not boiling with road rage anymore. I stopped by Sonic and got a Cherry Dr Pepper, my favorite drink in the universe. All is well with the world again.

No comments:

Terror Alert
Level

Click to Email me

(click on the envelope to email me)

adopt your own virtual pet!

adopt your own virtual pet!

online

well, have you?

pretty please?

Template Design By: Free Blogger Skins Blog Template modified using cu products by the following designers: Pixels and Ice Cream, Ashalee Wall, Bannerwoman, Chris Scrap, Kimb's Designs, Delicious Scraps, Cindy Doerksen, ACM Designz, Lolotte, Scrappin Cop, Julia Fialho, Thaty Borges, DigiWeb Studio, Teresa Taylor, TMS, One Scrappy Mom, Mitia Assef, Mercas Designs, DigiDesign Resort. Thanks!

Powered by Blogger