Wednesday, May 25, 2005

News and Stuff

Well it is Wednesday... just about over the "hump". It is going to be another 3-day weekend for us, and next week too. All these 3-day weekends are gonna spoil me!

I have to go back to the rheumatologist tomorrow. Oh what fun. I hope this time they don't have a new person taking my blood. That last woman gave me a bruise that lasted for a week!

I heard that they are filing criminal charges against that "runaway bride," Jennifer Wilbanks for the trouble she caused by lying to the police about being kidnapped. I say GOOD! She deserves it for putting her family through that misery of not knowing where she was, especially with all of these kidnappings and murders that happen all of the time. Can you imagine how her family, friends and her fiance must have felt? And then to lie to the police about being kidnapped? There are enough REAL kidnappings happening for the police to deal with. Just because you get cold feet doesn't give you license to lie about something like that. Just suck it up and tell the truth!

The American Idol finale is tonight. After seeing the competition last night, I think it is going to be VERY close. I think Bo will win, because he has a good stage presence and is likeable and has a good, strong voice. Carrie is certainly great, too. She lacks the stage presence that Bo has, though, but ver voice is awesome! I don't know. It is going to be a close call.

It is supposed to be 97 degrees here today. It is currently 95 outside. While I can't wait to go home and relax (and maybe clean my room - lol), I certainly CAN wait to go outside. UGH! At least it is supposed to go back into the 80s next week. I hate summers in B-Town. They are just too darned hot. My car is going to be SO hot when I get outside.

5:00 ... almost time to go home!

No comments:

Terror Alert
Level

Click to Email me

(click on the envelope to email me)

adopt your own virtual pet!

adopt your own virtual pet!

online

well, have you?

pretty please?

Template Design By: Free Blogger Skins Blog Template modified using cu products by the following designers: Pixels and Ice Cream, Ashalee Wall, Bannerwoman, Chris Scrap, Kimb's Designs, Delicious Scraps, Cindy Doerksen, ACM Designz, Lolotte, Scrappin Cop, Julia Fialho, Thaty Borges, DigiWeb Studio, Teresa Taylor, TMS, One Scrappy Mom, Mitia Assef, Mercas Designs, DigiDesign Resort. Thanks!

Powered by Blogger