Sunday, June 26, 2005

The end of a vacation

Well, it's Sunday...the last day of my vacation. Tomorrow, it is back to work....back to the daily 7:30-5:30 grind. It was a nice 10 days off. I got to go camping and see the Grand Canyon and Big Bear. I got to see lightning and hear the thunder. I got to spend a few days with my family. And I got to go to Las Vegas. This weekend, I have been a complete, lazy ass. I haven't done much, because I have been worn out and in need of sleep. In spite of the benefits of being able to sleep in and goof off during a vacation, I don't think I could take another week of this. I think a week off here and there is plenty. Does that mean I am glad I get to go back to work? Hmmm...that is kind of a yes and no answer. Yes, in that I get to do something other than stay home in the heat, and I get to see my friends, and no, in that I have to get up early.

I need some aspirin. My arthritis/fibromyalgia is acting up and my body hurts and I am so exhausted. I also have a freaking headache to top it off. My body is already rebelling against the whole going-back-to-work idea. Sorry, body, but this is how it has to be. How else do you think I am able to pay for all the gas and stuff to go camping and out of town? Work is such a bitch, but a necessary one. Or maybe it is money that is the ultimate bitch...Somehow, I think it is.

No comments:

Terror Alert
Level

Click to Email me

(click on the envelope to email me)

adopt your own virtual pet!

adopt your own virtual pet!

online

well, have you?

pretty please?

Template Design By: Free Blogger Skins Blog Template modified using cu products by the following designers: Pixels and Ice Cream, Ashalee Wall, Bannerwoman, Chris Scrap, Kimb's Designs, Delicious Scraps, Cindy Doerksen, ACM Designz, Lolotte, Scrappin Cop, Julia Fialho, Thaty Borges, DigiWeb Studio, Teresa Taylor, TMS, One Scrappy Mom, Mitia Assef, Mercas Designs, DigiDesign Resort. Thanks!

Powered by Blogger