Monday, June 27, 2005

more stuff about me (that you probably didn't want to know - hehe)

A- Age of your first kiss: 16,I think
B- Band you are listening to right now: none...I am at work :P
D- Dad's name: Ralph
E- Easiest person to talk to: Cyndi, Alicia and Veronica - they are all good listeners :)
F- Favorite ice cream: Thrifty's Chocolate Malted Crunch - mmmmmm
G- Gummy worms or gummy bears: gummy bears
H- Hometown: King City, CA (where I grew up)
I- Instruments: Guitar and piano
J- Junior high: I didn't actually go to a junior high ... I went to El Tejon school in Lebec when I was in 7th and 8th grade.
K- Kids: I want some...eventually
L- Longest car ride ever: going to the Grand Canyon from Las vegas and back in one day...LONG drive
M- Mom's name: Joan
N- Nicknames: Kimberzy, Kimmie, Kimmykins, Kimberlina, Kimba, Kimmawimma, Kim Kong, Kinky Kim, Kimalinda, Lynyrd, Kimmy Baby, etc
O- One wish: Make all the stupid people go away! (as long as I get to stay - hehe)
P- Phobia[s]: Heights, bees
Q- Quote: "You can't fight in here. This is the War Room!" (from Dr Strangelove)
R- Reason to smile: Dave Chappelle, bitches!
S- Song you sang last: "We Die Young" by Alicia in Chains - was on the cd in the car this morning
T- Time you woke up today: 6:30 am - blah - only cuz I had to go to work
U- Unknown fact about me: I am more unsure of myself than I let on
V- Vegetable[s]: yummm...especially broccoli and cooked carrots - mmmmmm
W- Worst habit: biting my lower lip
X- X-rays you've had: my knees (for arthritis) and my index finger (when I shut the safe door on it on accident- ouch)
Y - Years since you've been to church?: probably over 20 years...unless you count weddings - ha ha
Z- Zodiac sign: Aries

No comments:

Terror Alert
Level

Click to Email me

(click on the envelope to email me)

adopt your own virtual pet!

adopt your own virtual pet!

online

well, have you?

pretty please?

Template Design By: Free Blogger Skins Blog Template modified using cu products by the following designers: Pixels and Ice Cream, Ashalee Wall, Bannerwoman, Chris Scrap, Kimb's Designs, Delicious Scraps, Cindy Doerksen, ACM Designz, Lolotte, Scrappin Cop, Julia Fialho, Thaty Borges, DigiWeb Studio, Teresa Taylor, TMS, One Scrappy Mom, Mitia Assef, Mercas Designs, DigiDesign Resort. Thanks!

Powered by Blogger