Thursday, June 30, 2005

Just a Bunch of Stuff

Well, it's finally Thursday, and since tomorrow is our flex day, and Monday is a holiday, we get a nice, long 4-day weekend. Sweet! Not much has been going on today. I spent most of my day playing MSN games (Cubis, Collapse, Flip Words, etc). Yeah, I have an exciting job - lol.

A few things have crossed my mind today, in between my game playing (hehe).

  • One... Why are the cookies in the vending machine here at work 80 cents and the same cookies up in the cafeteria are only 59 cents?

  • Two... Why isn't the doctor's office calling me back about my referral? Should I go to their office tomorrow and bitch about it to them in person? Probably so.

  • Three... Why is it that the last half hour of work is always the slowest?

  • Four... Why has my mind all of a sudden gone blank?


  • Ok...Now you can see just how bored I am. I am gonna go home tonite and watch some King of The Hill, CSI and MXC later on. Yeah, I lead an exciting life. (insert sarcastic laugh here.)

    No comments:

    Terror Alert
Level

    Click to Email me

    (click on the envelope to email me)

    adopt your own virtual pet!

    adopt your own virtual pet!

    online

    well, have you?

    pretty please?

    Template Design By: Free Blogger Skins Blog Template modified using cu products by the following designers: Pixels and Ice Cream, Ashalee Wall, Bannerwoman, Chris Scrap, Kimb's Designs, Delicious Scraps, Cindy Doerksen, ACM Designz, Lolotte, Scrappin Cop, Julia Fialho, Thaty Borges, DigiWeb Studio, Teresa Taylor, TMS, One Scrappy Mom, Mitia Assef, Mercas Designs, DigiDesign Resort. Thanks!

    Powered by Blogger